Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blissful Exhaustion & Guilty Pleasures on a Sunday Night


Ever have one of those days when you are just exhausted? Not the kind of exhaustion where you are sleep deprived, mentally tired, or overwhelmed. No. The kind where you have had an amazingly fun and/or productive day and you are so physically tired you can't do anything but lounge on the couch. Like when you've been at an amusement park all day. Or when you have walked all over Rome in the heat of July. Or when you have gone on a really long run and then spent the day running errands all over town. Blissful Exhaustion.

Yes that's me today. Got up early and finished reading a great book (more on that later). Attended the 9:30 service of Celebration Church Online. Interpreted the message at 11:30 service at Celebration. (Awesome worship! Amazing sermon! Great visitors! Oh and have I mentioned how much I have grown to love interpreting!?) Shine all-call practice for the conference opener. (Super fun! But...wow, am I out of shape! I so need to start dancing on a regular basis!) Grocery shopping at Walmart. (That place is crazy!) Hanging cellular shades. (All by myself!) Cleaning my house. (But I'm definitely not finished!) Desperate Housewives and Hershey's Bliss (Creme de Menthe, of course) are the only appropriate ending for this kind of day. :) Guilty pleasures on a Sunday night.



No comments: