Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My American Birthday! :)

I know...you are thinking i must be crazy...(what else is new!?)

See I was born in Geissen, Hessen, West Germany on January 21, 1982 at 1:50AM. But here in The States it was still the 2oth! I recently (no seriously...I just realized this a few months ago!) had this epiphany. And I have decided that as an American, I have the right to celebrate my American Birthday! :)

And so..."Happy American Birthday to Me!" :)

I have no real plans for my (German-haha) birthday tomorrow or this weekend. But next weekend when I get to see Jes in South Carolina we'll definitely do some cake and ice cream (promise, we'll find lactose-free and put lots o' chocolate syrup on it, sister!). I sort of feel like since it's OUR birthday, we can't really celebrate until we are together. And since we haven't been together ON our birthday in years, it's never really a big celebration day for me.

Well, except last year! Remember this! Pretty much the best birthday present ever...even if I did buy it for myself! :) Yep, I'm pretty sure that might be my most memorable birthday ever.

No comments: