Friday, March 19, 2010

Ten-Ten--Ten

I've been saying for quite a while that I was going to do a full marathon before my 30th birthday. No good reason, just as a personal challenge...something "fun" to do. In January, I realized I better get on this goal, cause I only have 2 years. So since the Princess Half it's been on my mind, but I can't decide when or where. I do know that I want it to be in a flat and fun place. Recently, a few runner friends of mine have suggested Chicago. And the Chicago Marathon is on 10/10/10 this year. That seems like a pretty good reason to do it...


(But my 10 year high school reunion might be that weekend...
so that might be a pretty good reason not to do it.)

What do you think? :) 10-10-10 Is that a sign?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

OMG Jen, please come run the Fargo marathon! You'll get nothing flatter, i promise! :P

And it's in April or May, so it's not cold or snowy. :)

Last year it was flooded, but they moved it later now, so that shouldn't be a problem. lol

Jennifer Renée said...

lol...well it's definitely too late for this year...I don't know, what i want to do right now...we'll see! :P but maybe, i did say i wanted to do it in a place i'd never been! :P